Sappee is much more than ski slopes. There is extensive selection of things to see and do all year round. Sappee has already won the award for Ski Resort of the Year twice, and in 2012 it was also chosen as the Finnish Travel Company of the Year.
All of Sappee’s services: restaurants, ticket office and ski equipment rental, are located on the top of the slopes very near our rent houses. You can see slopes from window.
Sappee is ideally located only 50km from Tampere, 164 km from Helsinki, 63 km from Hämeenlinna and 180km from Turku.
- Event Centre Huippu serves up home-cooked lunch during ski days as well as choices from pizza to steaks and salad.
- Vohvelikahvila (Waffle Café) for a break from skiing.
- A la Café located at the bottom of the slopes.
More about open hours and happenings you can read from http://www.sappee.fi/en/restaurants-all
- M-Nikkilä (open mon – fri 9 – 20 and sat – sun 9 – 18) (Pakkalantie 386, Kangasala) , 12 km from Sappee http://www.xn--nikkil-gua.fi/3
- Siwa Aitoo, 12 km
- K-market Luopioinen, 12 km
- Hypermarket Prisma 39km (Mäkirinteentie 10, Kangasala)
Catering to rent house
Event Centre Huippu
phone +358 20 755 9976
phone +358 40 587 6139
There are 12 slopes. The vertical drop is 120 metres and the longest slope 850 metres long. Some of the slopes are easy and perfect for children and beginners. There are also intermediate and more challenging slopes suitable for those who have already mastered the basic skills of skiing or snowboarding.
Sappee ski and travel center services and events
Hiking in Finnish forest and other activities
Hiking Travel Hit Ky
Snowmobile, Quad bike / ATV, Wave runner / Jets ski, tours and Safaris
Horse riding school
phone +358 40 7522050
There is also nice and beautyful places in forest for grill your own sausages, picking berries or only look around. Maps you get from ski shop.
Nearest swimming hall is in Kangasala
phone +358 3 3640 501.
Beauty and massage
Massage to cottage
Nail and eye slash salong
Kristinen Studio Bling
+358 40 4108260
Beautysalong Helmihoidot, Vaittinen Tarja
+358 40 550 7653